Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
Full-time permanent role
Summary of the Role:
We’re looking for a professional person interested in international green coffee trading to develop Arabica sales in Asia.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Establish, nurture, grow and expand their client base within a short timeframe, either through prior relationships, experience in the industry, marketing events, or cold calling;
- Independently set up & coordinate meetings and targeted client visits around Asia;
- Set-up promotional, marketing, and educational events with target clients around Asia;
- Involve in market analysis, planning, and sales reporting work;
- Involve sales and marketing activities as part of business expansion activities;
- Involves marketing and communication activities across Asia, a good understanding of social media marketing is essential.
- Actively involved in and supporting the marketing function, managing social media accounts, and reporting to the global marketing team;
- Involve acquiring an in-depth, comprehensive knowledge of coffee production systems around the world, and developing the trained sensory skills required to evaluate coffees through cupping and brewing.
- Understand the mechanics of global coffee trading including future market ;
- Understand coffee quality and its relevant origins ;
- Customer service drive ;
- Can work independently towards defined goals ;
- Actively seek new buyers to drive demand globally;
- Ability to think on a global level;
- Ability to demonstrate product quality to roasters in other territories.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Economic sciences or related field;
- 3+ years experience in coffee or soft commodity;
- Experience in cupping & sensory evaluation experience is desirable but not essential.
- Strong command of verbal and written English;
- Native speaker of Korean.
Key Results Expected:
- Ensure 100% of Customer (internal and external) satisfaction.