IT Systems Support Junior
IT Infrastructure Manager, Charbel Barakat
Full-time permanent role
Summary of the Role:
Perform a variety of IT support duties to ensure smooth delivery of technology services. Provide 1st Level helpdesk support for user and desktop (hardware and software). Monitor, operate, coordinate and assist others in the operation of computer hardware, software, and peripherals in order to achieve the desired results.
- Provide assistance in the use of computer hardware & software, tablets and smartphones (iPhone and Android).
- Set up and configuration of desktop computers and peripherals, tablets and smartphones (iPhone and Android).
- Installation of software, hardware and peripherals; Maintain and manage the local IT inventory (hardware and software).
- Help in the process automation and digitization.
- Able to manage various project deadline and organize meetings.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- BA or equivalent with a focus on Information Technology.
- Other certifications is a plus.
- Exposed to new technologies related to Tablets and Smartphones.
- Exposed to cloud environments and Office365.
- Experience of working within an office-based environment.
- Knowledge in SharePoint, PowerApps and PowerAutomate is a plus.
- A positive, friendly, and helpful personality.
- Organization – able to prioritize, plan tasks, and respect deadlines.
- Team work – pleasant with others, displays a good, natured, cooperative attitude.
Perfect spoken English, other languages is a plus.
Key results expected:
- Enhance desktop management, presentation, and layout.
- Manage Inventory.
- Digitalize business processes.
Ability to work under stress and respond to tight deadlines.