Junior support officer (Trading and QA)
Summary of the Role:
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic professional, looking to start his/ her career in international green coffee trading to join our team in Korea.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilitiess:
- Meticulous recording, analysis, and sharing of physical and sensorial quality data of green coffee (qualitative and quantitative) using company tools and industry’s best practices;
- Provide proactive feedback to origin quality teams;
- Facilitate and lead regular cuppings with the sales team;
- Help in the process automation and digitization;
- Direct the day-to-day running of the lab, sending sample to clients;
- Implement and develop QA policies and procedures for KR office;
- Support Admin and logistic related communication work on the ground.
- Have fundamental knowledge about Coffee QA, Q grader is an advantage;
- Global understanding and mindset;
- Excellent communication and ability to clarify/put across a point, relationship management internal and external;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and able to manage QA lab with limited support;
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable;
- Effective problem-solving skills;
- Service oriented, understands clients’ needs and executes to high standards, manages expectations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business or related field ;
- Responsible, hard-working and can work under high pressure;
- Desirable strengths include interpersonal, communication and computer skills;
- Detail minded and task oriented;
- Minimum 1 year of working experiences ;
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools base on SCA standard.
- Strong commend of verbal and written English;
- Native speaker of Korean.